The PedsDocTalk Podcast
84: Formula ingredients, regulations, and supporting cognitive development with Enfamil's medical science liaison and registered Dietician
August 25, 2021
Dr. Mona Amin
I welcome Alayne, who is a registered dietician and a medical science liaison for Enfamil to talk about formula ingredients, regulations, and how we can support infant cognitive development early on.
- FDA guidelines on what is required in infant formula
- Are European formulas “better” than U.S. Formulas
- What ingredients in formula help support baby’s cognitive development and immune health?
- How can we support an infant’s development overall?
- Why is cognitive development an important domain of development?
This episode is sponsored by Enfamil Neuropro. For more information and to learn if Enfamil Neuropro is a right fit for your baby, visit Enfamil NeuroPro
To learn more about milestone anxiety, check out my article at Enfamil.com.